Monday, September 6, 2010

Spacious Luxury condo at International Lodge from 300week Palm Desert CA 60

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/HALkx)
If you want luxury, walking distance to El Paseo, affordability, and world class golf and tennis nearby then the International Lodge is for you. I own or manage many units. Most of my units book for a week - month. I offer the best rates in the desert with superb quality units. Wifi, Cable, on site Laundry and all the comforts of home. Pool units, Up stairs units, bottom units, themed units, and much much more. You can view one of my units here http://ping.fm/5FTdQ You can also view some pictures below of other units I have. Book early and save. Please call me direct at 951-224-0795 or email





Pricing:





Jan1 - April 30:

$80.00/night (3 night minimum) $450.00/week $1195.00/month

May 1- June 30/Nov 1 - Dec 31:

$65.00/night (3 night minimum) $350.00/week $ 975.00/month

July 1 - Oct 31:

$60.00/night (3 night minimum) $300.00/week $ 825.00/month







Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change based on availability without notice.





Visa and MasterCard are accepted..

No comments:

Post a Comment