Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stay in Pal DesertPalm Springs for 50night Palm Desert Palm Springs 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/LiIL3)
Hello,

My name is Mary, and I am currently staying at the resort. I checked in the other day, September 25th, and is scheduled to check out next Friday, October 2nd. It is a timeshare, and I am currently staying at a 1 bedroom, 1 bath villa overlooking the pool and the jacuzzi. It has a full kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, kitchen utensils, etc. It's got everything you need in the kitchen. The unit also features a very nice living room with TV and cable. Dining area, walk-in closet, balcony... It is amazing! I have to get back to LA tomorrow so I need someone who can take over starting Tuesday, September 29th. I will only charge $50/night. The unit accommodates 4 people with 1 king size bed and 1 pull out sofa (queen). Also, there is another TV in the bedroom. I can meet with you anywhere you like or you can even come to the resort so I can show you. This is very last minute so please let me know ASAP if interested. You can reach me at (310) 499-6729 or e-mail me at marython@tmo.blackberry.net.

Here's the site http://ping.fm/PiRTb

Look forward to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment