Friday, November 27, 2009

Vacation Rental in Palm Springs Palm Springs 900 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/LUo46)
Can not use my vacation home this winter. Fully furnished 1 bedroom sleeps 2-4 upstairs overlooking pool. Available Now. Dec 2009, Jan 2010, March 2010, April 2010 . Completely turn key. Right accross from Palm Springs Tramway and within 5 minutes to downtown Palm Springs. Queen size bedroom set and sleeper sofa in living room. All linens and bedding provided. Kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, silverware, ect. Small balcony patio with bar overlooking the pool and spa. Covered parking and 24 hr security. Cable TV 48 inch. and local phone service. Let me know what you need to make your vacation more enjoyable and I will try to accomodate. Queen size sliegh bed. New pull out couch. and chair Fully functional Kitchen. You will not be dissapointed. Small damage which will be refunded promptly when keys returned. Price $300 week $900 month. Would reduce $100.00 per month for every month you stay up to 4. My cell phone is 310 804 3744. Home is 323 656 0054. More pics upon request.

Would also consider a long term contract for reduced price.
Thanks again, If you need anything to make your vacation enjoyable just let me know I will be more than happy to work with you. Don

No comments:

Post a Comment