Friday, January 1, 2010

One of the best deals for the money Palm Springs 250 3bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/wXIat)
Come relax in a quiet and peaceful place in the beautiful setting of Palm Springs. Home features 3BR, 2BA, high speed wireless internet as well as a desktop computer with printer. Pack your clothes - the rest is waiting for you. Backyard features a private inground pool and spa as well as a peaceful zen-like walk-around garden with firepit and seating. Prices start at $250-$275/night plus pool heating and cleaning fee. Weekly rates start at $1425 with desert event weeks slightly higher. Please check out my Rentalo Listing or my VHR Listing for more pics as well as to inquire about availability (same house - 2 different websites). I welcome your banter. When inquiring through either of these sites, please let me know you saw the ad on Craigslist. Thank you and Happy New Year 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment