Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WEEK at Luxurious Marriotts DESERT SPRINGS VILLAS for 2010 Palm Desert 399

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/76RFn)
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I and II offer an up-scale, contemporary Mediterranean-style architeture loosely clustered around the lush golf courses with the Santa Rosa Mountains for a magnificent backdrop.
This prestigious vacation mecca is made popular by those who enjoy style and elegance. Go to Marriott.com and type in Palm Desert. Then scroll down to Desert Springs Villas I and II and check out their photo gallery.

No timeshare required, no cleaning fees or hidden costs.

$399/ week for studio units available July 9 onward

$549/ week for 1bd units available August 20 onward

$699/ week for 2bd units available August 22 onward

Give me some dates to work with, size of unit required and and I can let you know more. The farther out the date, the more the availablility.

No comments:

Post a Comment