Monday, June 29, 2009

2 Nights Wyndham Palm Springs Wyndham Hotel Palm Springs 100 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/jzD8F)
I have a 2 Night stay at the Wyndham Palm Springs available. I cannot use it as I live in Palm Springs. It is good for 2 consecutive nights Sunday through Friday. If you are interested I will email a clear picture of the certificate to you. The certificate cannot be copied as it has an embossed emblem and certificate number that I have blacked out. There is a 30 day advance booking and some blackout dates apply for example holidays and special events. The buyer would need to call the Wyndham Palm Springs at 760-416-2925 and see if the dates are available. This is a very good certificate and verified through the Palm Springs Chamber of Commerce where I won it. Thank you for looking.
Please email me at palmgirls@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment